We are committed to doing whatever it takes to ensure that our students thrive. Many of the children who attend our school have suffered from ill health and malnutrition, and efforts to intervene require a holistic approach. Our team works closely with the staff at Njabini clinic to ensure our students have on-going access to care.
Students Receive Access to:
- Comprehensive In-take Evaluations (baseline measurements, ear/eye testing, nutrition assessment, vaccination overview/update and comprehensive infectious disease testing)
- HIV Care and Counseling
- Annual Pediatric Check-Ups
- Annual Dental Exams, Treatment and Orthodontics
- Bi-Annual Wellness Visits
- Access to Specialists as needed