Creative Communications Fellowship
Flying Kites is seeking a creative, passionate, and driven individual with a background in communications, PR, photography and videography to join our team in Kenya. The creative communications fellow is responsible for developing the content that drives our fundraising, including photographs, case stories, interviews, social media content and correspondence for our child sponsorship program.
This fellowship will be based at our Home in Njabini, Kenya - and applicants must be able to commit to a minimum of 6 months on-site. A monthly stipend is available for the right candidate.
- Develop material to support fundraising efforts on social media and web-based platforms.
- Capture on-going video and photographs of our programs in Kenya.
- Engage with donors, volunteers and child sponsors on a regular basis.
- Contribute to the Flying Kites blog and marketing materials.
- Produce timely, bold and cutting edge material to help Flying Kites stand out.
- Self-driven, creative, passionate and thoughtful person.
The ability to meet targets and generate compelling material.
Knowledge of Social Media Platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google+) .
Detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
About the Team:
We work hard to cultivate a motivating office culture that ensures our entire team performs to the best of their ability. We set targets, we celebrate success and we encourage each other to try new things everyday. We will do whatever it takes for the children we serve and you will not find a more exciting place to work. Our Kenya-based team is the real deal; we work hard everyday to ensure that the children we serve receive the best. Join us.
How to Apply:
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org